Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 00:50:34 -0400
From: Cance Consulting <cance.consulting@...il.com>
To: Stuart Dunkeld <burningcows@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: AntiSec <3's nginx

The good thing about these antisec (who knows if they're the same lamers)
group is (a) they write well, so it's easy to understand (b) they're at
least entertaining to listen to, unlike some of the other extremists who
banter and wail about the tyranny of modern life.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Stuart Dunkeld <burningcows@...il.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 11:50 PM, opt opt<opternaut@...il.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 1:21 PM, mrx<mrx@...pergander.org.uk> wrote:
> >> A secure internet is:
>
> mrx (m.y.) was being heavily sarcastic..
>
> > Basically what Sheila is saying is that to be oppressed is a choice.
> > And as such, the possibility to rebel against it always exists.
>
> A viewpoint we see all too rarely on FD.
>
> > Oppression has been a rather good catalyst for hacking so far. And I
> > can't even tell you what anti-patriarchal rants have done for my sex
> > life.
>
> Good. But good for you too.
>
> --stuart

Content of type "text/html" skipped