Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:47:13 +0100
From: Robert James <robertjamesmb@...il.com>
To: <anti.sec.movement@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Ant-Sec - We are going to terminate
 Hackforums.net and Milw0rm.com - New Apache 0-day exploit uncovered

http://narc.oti.cz/

Fun fun, one of the best web defacements, and the scariest I seen in awhile.
Apparently these guys sold coke and heroin online...

This website is under investigation

This web site belonged to a recently prosecuted criminal pharmaceuticals
dealer and is being used as a tool in an investigation to catch online
pharmaceuticals buyers.

Your IP, **********, has been logged. Your ISP, **********, will be
contacted, your contact information subpoenaed, and you may be personally
contacted by a DEA agent.

By the way, it seems that the site is infected with... NetBus, if you can
believe it! Who has used that since 1998?

--

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not