Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:17:33 +0100
From: saphex <saphex@...il.com>
To: str0ke <str0ke@...w0rm.com>
Cc: Ant-Sec Movement <anti.sec.movement@...il.com>,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Ant-Sec - We are going to terminate
	Hackforums.net and Milw0rm.com - New Apache 0-day exploit uncovered

Hi,

I generally don't answer to this *kind of stuff* (read netdev soap
operas alike), but this is becoming funny. I want to point out some
flaws in your logic/strategy, I'm not going to put a twist to your
words to infer that you wrote something absurd, rather, I will really
just point out some flaws.
If I was about to own a web site, which have very capable people
behind it (like str0ke) I wouldn't come to brag about it because of
two reasons (there are many more but...):

1) If the site administrator took my threats seriously I would have to
expect that some kind of counter-measures would be put in place:
   - Packet sniffer with a SSH traffic filter (0-day exploit not so 0-day now)
   - Backups in other remote servers (if not already done)
   - ....

2) Yet again, if the site administrator took me seriously, I would
expect retaliations. I wouldn't take as granted the *confidentiality*
of the Internet or of any the hosts already compromised by me in order
to make the attack.

There is other flaws, but there is no need to point them out.

Be good, peace,
saphex