Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:51:26 -0400
From: Ben Greenfield <bcg@...uxural.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: anti-sec: OpenSSH <= 5.2 zero day exploit
	code - 48 hours until it is publicly released!

Are people viewing this as a credible threat, or just FUD?

This claim that ANTI-SEC has a 0-day remote exploit for OpenSSH
spanning multiple versions is consistent with the logs that have been
released documenting these attacks.

Many people seem to have written those off as brute force attacks, but
as far as I'm concerned the jury is still out.