Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 20:27:38 -0500
From: "anti sec" <anti-sec4lyfe@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: (no subject)

We, the worldwide anti-sec movement have landed yet another coup that
will strike full-disclosurizers into the very hearts and soul of their
being.

Fellow anti-sec'ers and freedom-lovers: Rejoice, for it is time to take
revenge against the full disclosure zionist hegemony in retaliation for
the damage white hatsĀ  have been committing against the security world.
Our heroic anti-sec warriors have carried out a blessed raid against
4chanarchive.org. 4chan users are now burning with fear, terror and panic
on their /b/, /gif/, /r9k/, and /a/ boards.

The white hat world will soon be asunder and the enemies will flee from
our holy power!

We have repeatedly warned the security industry and the people in it. DO
NOT FUCK WITH ANTI-SEC! Statistically speaking, every white hat is using
4chan or at least has heard of it. Thus we struck into the very core of
their existence. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our
blessed hacking attack on 4chanarchive after our warriors exerted
strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the
attack.

We continue to warn the websites of governmentsecurity and hackforums and
all full disclosure public as a whole that they will be punished in the
same way if they do not withdraw from their erroneous ways of living and
see that white hats are the scum of the earth. Those who warn are
excused.

The list will be released at the usual places. those in the know do
realize where that is.

ANTI-SEC FOR LIFE!

--
How Strong is Your Score?