Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:24:51 +0800
From: srshaxsir@...hmail.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, antisec@...hmail.com
Subject: Re: AntiSec is DEAD

You are an idiot.

anti-sec never threatened to show any 0day, it is against the point
you moron.. unless you believe anyone that signs his email with
'anti-sec'.

We are still online, we are still auditing and hacking your code on
a daily basis, you just won't know about it anymore until you loose
all your files, clients and your reputation hits the ground.

You on the other hand, promised to take us down, told us that you
know who we are, where we live, what we do for a living... yet we
are still online and gaining more access everyday.

we win, stfu.