Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:49:17 -0400
From: antisec@...hmail.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Tool] sqlmap 0.7 released

AntiSex does not approve of posting your shit on the premier hacker
channel, the full disclosure mailing list, more than 150 times per
week. Please stop, because if people want to download your shit,
they will go to your website. Thank you.

PS. AntiSex is for gay rights, because its sucks not being able to
get married in Europe to your boyfriend. We have just gotten over
our fear of commitment and you know how we love the butt sex.