Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 20:52:54 -0500
From: "antisec exposed" <antisec-exposed@...l.net>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: AntiSec Lamers Exposed

Antisec claims to be such super hackers yet the idiots go around posting
shit on the net with their lame domains that they registered with their
real names thinking they can just get whois protection and talk shit with
them and no one find out the original information.

Here is the first, mr. pimpingj or should I say Jason Michelin. He owned
a lame hosting business that failed miserably called hr-development.net
and currently owns the copyandpaste.info which appears to be hosted on
his home computer.

Original whois before whois privacy for copyandpaste.info

Registrant Name:Jason Michelin
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:2-197 Glebe Avenue
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Ottawa
Registrant State/Province:ON
Registrant Postal Code:K1S 2C6
Registrant Country:CA
Registrant Phone:+1.6135656455
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:jasonmichelin@...ers.com

Phone number is correct as well as address, way to go Mr. Super hacker.

The ring leader of these faggots, the Romeo thinks he is untouchable
since he lives in Saudi Arabia. He uses an invalid whois now and will
soon lose his lame ass darkmindz.com domain from it. I will also mention
too - another failed project from this group of haters and lamers.
Registrant Contact:
   NA
   NA Individual ()

   Fax:
   King Fahad ST.
   Riyadh, P
   SA

Administrative Contact:
   NameCheap.com
   NameCheap.com NameCheap.com ()
   +1.6613102107

Here is whois history for HR-DEVELOPMENT.NET the failed hosting project
of the antisec lamers:
Registrant:
HR-Development
561 Burlwood Lane
Templeton, CA 93465
US

Domain name: HR-DEVELOPMENT.NET

Administrative Contact:
   McKelvie, Ross  ross.alan.mckelvie@...il.com
   561 Burlwood Lane
   Templeton, CA 93465
   US
   +1.8058355056    Fax: +1.3105642007

   +1.8775784000    Fax: +1.3105642007

   Hr-development.net on 2008-06-13 - Domain History

Registrant:
HR-Development
8520 National Blvd.
Suite A
Culver City, CA 90232
US

Domain name: HR-DEVELOPMENT.NET

Administrative Contact:
   Administrator, DNS  nnsjoey@...hmail.com
   8520 National Blvd.
   Suite A
   Culver City, CA 90232
   US
   +1.8775784000    Fax: +1.3105642007

Technical Contact:
   Administrator, DNS  nnsjoey@...hmail.com
   8520 National Blvd.
   Suite A
   Culver City, CA 90232
   US
   +1.8775784000    Fax: +1.3105642007

This is just the beginning, me and many others will not rest until these
faggots are completely exposed.

The FBI as well as ythe owners of imageshack have already been informed
of this info and much more. Imageshack will defintely be pursuing charges
on these idiots as they can actually claim over $5k in damages.

It is just a matter of time before we all see "Imageshack hackers
arrested" in the news.

No one is untouchable. You think this is all we have? Think again. You
kids are going down.

--
How Strong is Your Score?
Click here to see yours for $0!