Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:47:40 -0500
From: google.censors@...hmail.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Google Censorship: GHOP Parents look who Google,
	Inc. wants your children to be around!

Meet new face of corporate america. child endangerment cover ups.
Only in the United States folks.

seclists.org and others have complied with google to censor this
information. before you do read the facts.

(Cached at http://www.webcitation.org/5hODyFghk) Please mirror in
case google takes it down/censors.
(Cached at http://www.webcitation.org/5hOE5Eslf) Please mirror in
case google censors.

there are children at risk. you're a monster to sell out and censor
for a corporation when children are having their brains scarred by
some whacko. and google, you are evil.

this is about an employee at google, inc. (mountain view, ca) named
leslie hawthorn who believes she's beyond all reproach. and google
is doing nothing about it.

What the hell is going on? They're trying to cover this scandal up
to save themselves. So much... I feel so hopeless and angry.

this is my kid you twisted scumbags

so much anger... corporate cover ups... all for your selfishness
and greed. i feel like my brain is going to burst

Google Highly Open Participation Contest (GHOP)
contest run by Google ...  is open to students thirteen years of
age or older ...

schmoozer. v.   intr.
to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or
make a social connection.

weekend warrior. n. (wikipedia)
a group of people that have regular jobs during the week and take
drugs on weekends.

the cost of google's lawyer to censor information on leslie
hawthorn's activities
??

the cost for hawthorn to fly around the world in a year
??

the cost of a child's mind when he reads "fuck master" and "weekend
warrior" on okcupid from an adult he/she trusts
priceless.

the hawthorn golden formula:

- drugs "sometimes"
- hang out with freebsdgirl/randi harper (former carder, meth
addict according to google search results)

- fly to destination
- schmooze
- smoke outside

denial: #LIG

hotel room
- okcupid: infers her behavior as slutty. where is this legal to
mention in front of 13 year old kids in ghop.

won't go into this. it's disgusting.

- law enforcement comes to visit me. *gulp* "we were wondering
where in the us code it was ok to introduce children to this
activity. is this how you and google socialize with the floss
community? explain how terms like fuck master is ok to introduce to
13 year olds."

15 minutes later
"my ego i need to let people know im still alive"
- tweeeeet: watching big lebowski #LIG (www.twitter.com/lhawthorn)

- get google to censor up information and allegation of wrong
doing. hide. cower.

- show children that she's a "fuck master"
- put children in front of an okcupid where she recommends the
"weekend warrior" lifestyle

- schmooze people in floss
- i need a @#$%ing cigarette

#LIG

drugs "sometimes" #LIG
child endangerment #LIG
im gonna lose my job for introducing children to drugs and sex. #LIG

oh wait google seems to embrace censorship and endangering the
innocence of youth.

this is how i envision her life to be. my opinion after careful
review of the facts. i am aware human beings like this one have
defense mechanisms. and it doesn't take a psychologist to realize
she's bordering being delusional, living in this orwellian like
censorship scheme, to in my opinion, hide child endangerment by
their employees.

could this be the playful beginning to a new era corporate child
abuse and data mining?

welcome to 1984. c'est la vie