Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:38:31 -0500
From: John Dietz <www.whitewolf@...il.com>
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu, Someone@...yer.com
Cc: Full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Slander of security researcher n3td3v

Wow, it has been a long time since I actively followed the list. It is
actually somewhat refreshing that this witless banter continues on here to
help and break the monotony of it all...
I actually kinda miss it.

That said, my 2 cents:

Mr. "Someone Lawyer", if you want anyone to believe you are actually a
lawyer, you might try to act the part just a little.  A moderate command of
the English language would be a big plus. Thus far your messages sound less
like someone who has successfully gone through all the rigors of law school
and more like the general ramblings of hastly put together words that we
have become accustomed to from our beloved n3td3v. Secondly, using an email
address like someone@...yer.com is about as effective as
microsoft@...tware.com would be for convincing someone you are Bill Gates.

Any way, cheers and thanks for bringing a smile to my face this morning. :)

P.S. My phone book is telling me to get more coffee...

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:17 AM, <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu> wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:43:45 CDT, someone lawyer said:
>
> > Comment lead to the belief list wants to mock my client.
>
> Please note that "the list" is merely an aggregation of names, and as such,
> is
> no more able to "want to mock your client" than your phone book may wish to
> do
> so.  And even if you interpret "the list" as the collection of subscribers,
> that *still* doesn't work, because the subscribers on the full-disclosure
> list
> are famous for not agreeing about much of anything. If they agreed that
> your
> client deserved mocking, it would be the first thing they've been in
> agreement
> on.
>
> But you might want to have a chat with your phone book, see how it feels
> about your client.

want to play a great FREE MMORPG?
Check out Fallen Sword:
http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=2843068