Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 01:09:41 -0500
From: netdev.doctor@...hmail.com
To: gluttony@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Questions for the iProphet

Well. You do intrigue me.

I've been under surveillance too. I think.

I see the world a bit differently now. It's not as innocent. It's
not pure. It's not this virtuous thing of logic and reason. There
is power. There is oppression. And the benefits? (Yes, I'm quite
naive)

I was wondering if you could tell me how domestic surveillance and
treating dissent as treason makes this establishment worth
existing? And for what? What is the reason? I don't get it.

And personally, if that was lessened a bit (at least to me
personally), I'd be 100% satisfied.

So yeah, I'd be interested in hearing more about that (Domestic
government surveillance). Chicken soup would sooth my withering
soul.

As for that "parlor magician" Jesus. I never knew Jesus was a
heroin-injecting revolutionary (Trotskyist?) and the bible was a
subversive text. Interesting take. Perhaps I can load your bible
notes into gnomesword sometime.