Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:07:07 +0000
From: "Michael Crook" <michael.crook@...hmail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Sexless schadenfreude: the potential extremist
	Michael Crook.

"Some kid died. I want someone caring liberal to hug me, but no!"

You may remember me from such films as the EFF DMCA apology. I'm
afraid he may take the next step and become a risk to himself or
others.

He spends his spare time proselytizing extremist and radical
viewpoints on my blog in order to gain attention for himself. He
celebrates the death of others in schadenfreude ways.

Because of his acting like he has nothing to lose, I believe he's a
lonewolf and a definite potential terrorist.

Psychologically, I think he fantasizes for woman to reach out to
him.. To be the mother he never had. I think he wants a liberal,
surrogate mother. But in reality, he would merely exhaust the
caring of her. He's not fixable.

"I want someone to mother me. But it can't help. I cursed with this
hate. This is my nature now. My scars."

I wanted to give a heads up to the federal authorities. This guy
looks like a nutter. He should be placed under surveillance 24-7 to
make sure he doesn't do anything funny.

I'm guessing in his loneliness he gets pretty dejected and
depressed at times. "Why don't people know me for who I *really*
am." But all they see is his attention-gaining shocks. He's a sure
thing.

http://tips.fbi.gov - Send in everything you know, paste them this
tip.

Federal authorities (SS, FBI, HLS) You can visit his blog at
www.michaelcrook.org, or googling "Michael Crook". Study him good.

~ John Doe / n3td3v (http://www.twitter.com/n3td3v)

P.S. This is an anonymous, however, he's genuinely a threat. You
can clearly see by googling his name he means business and fits the
profile of a lone wolf.