Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 19:47:04 +0000
From: William Dyer <william.dragonlegion.dyer@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: <VIDEO> Global Technocracy - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82yBqYXNKi4

Satellites used for general audio and visual observation of the planet. In
order to continue our revolution, we must ensure opportunities for maneuver
and to communicate with any security.
All of this information many of you already know. However, it seems that no
one was willing to do all of it. People seem to agree with their fate as
prisoners under the Global Grid Control.

If you have not understood this war against us as a species and, in
particular, hackers. The movement already underway to prevent outside
hacking Arts sanctioned public agencies and entities. Take our words as a
warning, unless you are against us. What do you stand on the surveillance
state? Are you sure you protect will stand behind you, or you meatpuppet in
cubefarm?

We live in the general Grid Control. From satellites to unmanned aircraft.
Cameras on the streets. Our every move is tracked electronically, and every
thing we recorded, and generalized and analyzed to predict our next move.

You all have heard of cyber-war. Corporation of America raised its NSA is
responsible for the security of your computer. Who do you think your enemy?
Security officials want the total information awareness. Registered hackers
are terrorists, regardless of nationality. Hackers last line of defense
human defense against tyranny. If we want to this chance pass us, the lives
of our children and future generations will live in slavery, the corporate
state. Soon the possibility of creating designer children become a reality.
Do you believe in is an elected procedure will be placed on your national
health plan, or is more likely that those who have power and money will have
access to technology that will enable them to create a physical gap between
classes? "We are passing from 1984 in a beautiful new world, where it is
literally to create groups of people, at genetic level.

What should you do now? The end of the process of full disclosure. Develop
your exploits and create 0days. Do not release them at will. When the time
comes, you'll know what to do. Use your appliances in the strategic plan. We
strive to provide the direction of the script kiddies, and just hate the
white hats as they close their eyes they are actually wolves in sheeples
clothes.

This is not just about China, or Iran, or the Corporate States of America or
the English government oversight, or Australia, or Russia, or any particular
location hampered technocrats.

fear to read
scary thought
I am afraid even that your forum
because you already have not you fear
You agree that all this is happening, and nothing here has helped

----
blackthirteen

Content of type "text/html" skipped