Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 22:33:23 -0400
From: IM_Ariot <imariot@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Blonde moment for the list administrator

This Topic is all getting really really old. I joined this list for the
valuable information and the quality of discussion that occurred on
relevant security issues.

Can we restore this list to its former glory and take these arguments to
another list/venue, please?

I don't care if n3td3v is a hacker....There are tens of thousands of
them in the world......

I don't care why he was banned from this list......he can get another
email and get back on if he really wants to be on here.......

Any issues with his ban should be taken up with the list
moderators......not the list in general........

Let a dead horse lie already.....geez