Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 02:11:59 -0300
From: Augusto Pereyra <aepereyra@...il.com>
To: Full-Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Hack-Mail.net or similar site

I think this service is fake.

To make some portal like this only you need a php form with the
following fields: Account to Hack, Account to send password

Some client fill this form and three days later the server send a
spoofed mail acting like they have the password of the account
requested in previous form. When the client put his fait in this kind
of cheat pay the cash and maybe some kind of trash is sended to his
account.

When the client in cheated is too late. Now the owners of the site
have his 20 buck.

I was tested it and the mail doesn't become from yahoo server. The
mail become from bebobox.com

My english sucks! Sorry