Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:25:56 -0500
From: Lane Christiansen <lanec42@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: PakBugs.Com Report

On Tuesday 15 September 2009 09:09:41 am Jan G.B. wrote:
> 2009/9/14 Rohit Patnaik <quanticle@...il.com>
>
> > We know that the FBI and the CIA can't even catch Osama bin Laden in
> > Pakistan.  Do you really think they're going to bother with small-time
> > credit card skimmers?
> >
> > --Rohit Patnaik
>
> Rohit, we all know that the FBI was never interested in catching Osama bin
> Laden. Neither in Afghanistan, nor in Iraq.
> There is not a single proof that he has smth. to do with 9/11. You might
> want to verify that by looking onto the Website of the FBI.

What? I'll admit that I know very little about this, but I do know that Osama
Bin Laden is the founder of al-Qaeda, and al-Qaeda is definitely responsible
for the 9/11 attacks. He's also still on the FBI's top ten most wanted list
(http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/fugitives.htm), which I think
means that they are interested in catching him.

Download attachment "signature.asc " of type "application/pgp-signature" (198 bytes)