Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:11:24 -0500
From: "Valdis' Mustache" <securitas.mustata@...il.com>
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Andrew Auerenheimer aka weev gets tree'd

On 9/15/09, Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu> wrote:

> So you're a time traveler from the year 2510?  What's computer security
> like 500 years from now?  Does IE still leak like a sieve? ;)

Dearest waxer and comber of my unruly bits and purger of stray nose
hairs in my midst:

While it is true that my phrasing could be interpreted as above, the
more likely interpretation -- available from rereading and simple
inference -- is clearly a reference to the past five annum or so,
phrased as the "_latter part of the first decade_ **of** _this
millenium's latter half_".

Naturally conjugation and sentence structure are not innate talents
for those engaged in the primary vocations of listserv interlocution,
frequent browsing of sundry RSS feeds, and whatever else it is you do
during your waking hours (I am demonstrably present during those
times, and yet, your actual job remains a profound mystery to me).

I, for one, remained quite awake and alert during all of those
literary courses you audited for the primary purpose of ogling coeds,
and manage to absorb a thing or two!

The larger and more salient point in this rapidly-unraveling thread,
however, appears to be this... It would seem that the alleged Mr.
Auerenheimer (a name with a notably Hassidic savor, or so it would
seem) has indeed followed the tenets of the now-dormant weblog he
authored!

Indeed, it would seem that Mssr. "Weev" has judiciously sought
employment outside of the Information Security Industry, supporting
the development and creation of airtight plastic containers in the
hope of protecting perishables, as demonstrated by the creation of the
sealpacusa.com Internet Web Application and its affiliated
infrastructure.

Certainly not a likely path for a vile raconteur, I think! Surely
there has been some misunderstanding on the part of this latest (3rd?
4th?) GOBBLES impostor, from which I have no doubt you will soon lift
Salome's seventh veil and thus expose the e-pubis of reason.

Your Humble Servant
Бркова од Валдис