Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 00:06:02 -0500
From: "zewb" <zewbiechan@...il.com>
To: "BMF" <badmotherfsckr@...il.com>,
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Andrew Auerenheimer aka weev gets tree'd

Same here. I wanted to learn about security flaws and instead it's just all these dumb fags pretending they've doxed some big important person. What the fuck is this, 4chan or something? It's full disclosure of security holes, not full disclosure of the full names of people because they trolled the ux designer you have a crush on or something.

Stop trying to impress everyone by saying you found some guy's dox. Even if you really did find them, I still don't really care. Apparently you think this weev guy is some kind of celebrity or something, but I've never heard of him and I don't care about the little grudge you have against him, so stop filling my inbox with you're dumb autistic retardery. Seriously, just get a fucking blogspot account or something and post all the shit there so I can go to my fucking inbox and not have to sift through all this shit.