Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:14:49 -0500
From: "Wintermute" <wintermute@...h.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: So weev...

How does it feel to be a hypocrite? And we quote:

22:02 <weev> im all for white people cleaning up the nigger problem
22:03 <weev> i hate niggers
22:03 <weev> i hate niggers.

Now besides the fact that weev is an annoying little bitch who
cannot seem to find better things to do with his time than augment
his racist troll persona, there is a larger irony here: he has two
younger siblings who are black. Not that we the undersigned have a
problem with this, but our spidey sense tells us that weev does not
want you to know. Thus, let us present...

Chelsea and Anthony Auernheimer! Chelsea started as a college
freshman this year. She is smart and she loves animals. More about
Chelsea:

http://www.zinch.com/z/Nouchii
http://timesdispatch.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?image=23447
816&event=745571&CategoryID=20789 (pic)

Anthony is a 9th grader. You can follow him on Twitter here:
http://twitter.com/Antsauercool. As a picture is also in order for
him:
http://timesdispatch.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlarge.asp?image=23447
820&event=745571&CategoryID=20789

Now, we would love to know what these two think of their racist
asshole brother, but have had the common courtesy not to bother
them with our query. We did, however, more than momentarily
entertain the idea of getting in touch with weev's parents to
attempt to discover what has made him the way he is. Weev's mother
(http://imgur.com/AQpSd.jpg) is a board member of the Richmond PTA
and made contributions to the Democratic Party last year. She seems
like a nice person. His father (http://imgur.com/CEaNX.jpg), on the
other hand, is in his mid 40's, has been CEO of Sealpac USA for the
last two years, and is by all accounts a great guy. Either parent
is available for comment at (804) 355-2889. If you would prefer
postal correspondence, letters can be mailed to:

2038 W Grace St
Richmond, VA 23220

Now, being the troll that he is, weev has no problem with living a
lie. His recent claim,

> As I said, I haven't ever committed a crime. I am a truly sinless
man.

...is humorous when compared with this admission, delivered while
smoking moonrocks:

15:05 <weev> does anybody know these russians
15:06 <weev> that they are buying up hacked macs for 43 cents an
install
15:26 <weev> i have access to like
15:26 <weev> 8k rooted macs
15:26 <weev> right now
15:26 <weev> and i would like to make a quick $3500

But we cannot really blame the guy. Our hearts goes out to him when
we see admissions such as this:

09:50 <weev> i gotta get some money
09:50 <weev> my cashflow sucks
09:51 <weev> whores
09:51 <weev> lavish cars
09:51 <weev> gigantic places to live

Actually, scratch that. We just kind of LOL at the iProphet and
imagine him LOLing back.

And that is all well and good. Standard operating procedure in the
life of a troll, along with playing some Sims, getting high with
whatever psychoactives he can get his grubby paws on, making stupid
videos, and generally proving that he does not know what the fuck
he is doing with his life. Is weev's current life better than his
past attempt at freelance web and graphic design? Maybe. He kinda
sucked at that too. But come on, man, at least aspire to
*something*.

Weev, the joke is old. Your number is up. Shut up or shape up. Your
docs have been pulled. We are ready to drop them at a moment's
notice, but we momentarily stop to wonder if it would even be worth
it. The devil is in the details, and yours have cocked the gun that
has been aimed at your foot for a while. Karma has more butthurt
waiting for you (in the form of "us") than you know what to do
with. Oh, and a representative in Anaheim has been alerted and will
be handling this case personally.

We are, as always, the collective. An agent is standing by to
assist you with any contentions, queries, or comments resulting
from this transmission.

WINTERMUTE