Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 00:01:23 +0000
From: "TheLearner" <mrxisaplant@...h.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Take it from weev's mom.

   So weev, the psychopath who takes pleasure in ruining the lives
of
innocents came from a diverse, caring, liberal family.

Apparently it was an error to bring the family into this, but if we
didn't post their info we'd never know the truth about weev's
upbringing.

I personally still believe weev needs to be behind bars for a few
decades. Let's face it, the internet will be a safer place with
this kid off the streets.

http://tips.fbi.gov make it happen.