Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 01:35:28 +0100
From: mrx <mrx@...pergander.org.uk>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Memory corruption when loading/unloading
 Adobe objects through EMBED tag in Firefox

No, I installed latest updates prior to testing.
They should be aware of this however considering what appear to be
striking similarities in the code base between Foxit and Adobe
readers, at least as far as shared bugs go.
If not they will be aware of this after they read the email I sent them.

MrX