Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 08:36:44 -0600
From: RandallM <randallm@...mail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject:  Good thing we have EFF...

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:29:12 -0800
> From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
> Subject: [Full-disclosure] Good thing we have EFF...
> To: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk"
>        <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
>
> Interesting article about SF police seizing laptops from parties without citing people for a crime or making arrests...
>
> full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk<mailto:full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>

> --------------------
> Timothy Mullen
> thor@...merofgod.com<mailto:thor@...merofgod.com>
> www.hammerofgod.com<http://www.hammerofgod.com>
>

> Yeah, I sent it out again but have not seen it... Here it is one more time:
>
> http://www.sfbg.com/entry.php?entry_id=9462&catid=&volume_id=452&issue_id=460&volume_num=44&issue_num=08

interesting. who else is reporting this? are warehouse parties
illegal? have there been allegations of minors? allegations of drug
use?
the article didn't seem to indicate anything but confiscating of
laptops as the only crime. i vagly remeber seeing something bout the
crack down on
warehouse parties to begin due to the usage of narcotics and such and
that they were illegally using warehouses without permits.

other then that only thing that comes to mind is "its almost christmas".

--
been great, thanks
a.k.a System