Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 14:25:57 -0500
From: Kevin Wilcox <kevin@....appstate.edu>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: The Cyber War Conspiracy

2009/12/5 Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@...rr.com>:

> --On December 4, 2009 10:44:20 PM -0600 Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu wrote:

>> On the other hand, nobody's ever seen me and Paul Schmehl at the same
>> place
>> at the same time... I wonder why... :)

> Because we have no travel money.  :-)

BSDCAN 2010 has been announced and I believe they start accepting
presentation proposals in two weeks; travel money wouldn't be
necessary and I'd even bring a camera to document that you are,
indeed, two different people :)

kmw

--
Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the
citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a