Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:08:02 -0500
From: T Biehn <tbiehn@...il.com>
To: Lee <ler762@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: security hole on local ISP

This is a hiroshima versus 'harmless' mountain demonstration debate,
Lee. Because the post includes the raw data including ports, passwords
and ranges one must assume that "Cilia Pretel Gallo" was appealing to
the lowest common denominator, to a group of individuals where
checking NRO whois db for ETB's netblocks would not be an obvious
first step.

Ahem.

-Travis