Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:32:45 +0800
From: iiScan support <support@...can.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: iiScan - Full-function web application security
	scanning platform for free

Dear all friends:

iiScan is pleased to announce our new gerneration of Web Application
Security Evalution Platform which is totally FREE. It provides web security
as a service through the Cloud, no installation of hardware or software is
needed. Here is some description:

i) New generation of web application security evaluation platform
iiScan provide a cloud-computing based security service which focus on web
application security. With iiScan, you can get your web application assessed
by iiScan expert and the only thing you have to do is clicking the START
botton. After that, a report contained all details of vulnerabilities or
risks of your website will be sent to your mailbox. Then you can fix it and
make your website safer.

ii) iiScan can detect and test most Web Vulnerabilities without manual
intervention :
SQL injection
Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
File Upload Vulnerability
Information Leakage
Insecure Direct Object References
Buffer overflow
Path Traversal
OS Commanding
Session Fixation
XPath Injection
……

iii) Rich Statements
The statements we offered include abundant informations. You can find all
the details about every vulnerabilities and fix it with our suggestion. We
also provide report for web develop and testing engineer.

iv) Easy to use
There is no longer technical research which difficult to comprehend and no
process of configuration items. Through iiScan,you are the security expert
of web application security. And you can finish the security assessment of
web application deeply and thoroughly through only several clicks.

v) Absolute free
Security as a basic service should be provided free,so we firmly believe
that the security industry needs revolution. As a new free service provider
, we build the domestic first and only assessment platform of security
assignment of web application which full functions are free. In the iiScan
platform,the basic policy of scanning is absolute free.

We hope our work can help you. More information please visit
http://www.iiScan.com/
Demo video can be found here http://www.iiscan.com/help/manual

Sincerely

NOSEC iiScan support team