Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 15:00:12 +0000 (GMT)
From: Joxean Koret <joxeankoret@...oo.es>
To: Dan Kaminsky <dan@...para.com>, T Biehn <tbiehn@...il.com>
Cc: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: [Tool] DeepToad 1.1.0

Yes. It isn't designed to search for the differences between 2 binary files but to search for similar files, _independently_ of the format, and group them.

This tool can be used, in example, to search for similar "crapwares" or to search for similar image files (not similar looking, but similar files), similar office documents, etc...