Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 00:07:55 +0100
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: Ronen Z <ronen@...ji.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Cross Site Identification (CSID) attack.
	Description and demonstration.

Sounds like "automated" vs "manual" approach. But in the end, I think
they are interchangeable. You can do an automated XSID via writing GET
from inside an iframe/image.
It may be correct by OWASP definition, but it's the same end result -
a request sent from a different sender then expected, whether
automated or not.
In my humble opinion, all these definitions complicate security (and
we all know security<complexity).
My 2 cents.

Regards,
Christian Sciberras.