Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:39:25 +0100
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: Berend-Jan Wever <berendjanwever@...il.com>
Cc: ZDI Disclosures <zdi-disclosures@...pingpoint.com>,
	"full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	"bugtraq@...urityfocus.com" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: ZDI-10-011: Microsoft Internet Explorer Table
	Layout Col Tag Cache Update Remote Code Execution Vulnerability

"I just discovered a major flaw which affects all operating systems ever
made, but I'm not saying where it is. I could get into your PC in seconds if
I want to."
-- Malory the non-FD hacker

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Berend-Jan Wever <berendjanwever@...il.com

Content of type "text/html" skipped