Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:36:28 +0900
From: Peter Evans <peter@....jp>
To: funsec <funsec@...uxbox.org>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [funsec] Corporate espionage in the news:
	Hilton and the Oil	industry

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 08:52:06AM +0200, Gadi Evron wrote:
> The first, regarding the Oil industry, was sent by Marc Sachs to a SCADA
> security mailing list we both read. The second, about the hotel
> industry, was sent by Deb Geisler to science fiction convention runners
> (SMOFS) mailing list we both read.

	When will people learn that MIS convenience should take second fiddle
	to SCADA safety? When lives are lost?
	When enough lives are lost, spectacularly enough, that the proles notice?

	(I'm to blame for kitkats from about 1992~ whenever they closed rowntree's
	in york I guess. ^^!)

> But.. here are a few questions:
> - My dog barked, was China involved?
> - The traffic light turned red, was China involved?
> - I am tired. Is China involved?

	It depends on what language your dog barked in and whether you ate it afterwards.

	No, that was the reds under the beds.

	Yes, but only until Noon on Thursday, then we have international
	blame the godless heathens for not praying to big G enough.
	However, should you be tired before the weekend, it might be australians.