Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:02:05 -0800
From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade@...w.ca>
To: funsec <funsec@...uxbox.org>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [funsec] Corporate espionage in the news:
	Hilton and the Oil	industry

Date sent:      	Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:08:11 -0500
From:           	Benjamin Brown <optikali@...il.com>

> > Is anyone calling espionage by means of computers
> > cyber-espionage yet? I hope not. At least they shouldn't call it cyber war.
>
> E-spionage?  =P

That is so great it is almost worth the fact that it will, eventually, start to be used

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade@....bc.ca     slade@...toria.tc.ca     rslade@...putercrime.org
We learn from experience that men never learn anything from
experience.                                    - George Bernard Shaw
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade