Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:10:43 -0500
From: T Biehn <tbiehn@...il.com>
To: "McGhee, Eddie" <Eddie.McGhee@....com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	"Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu" <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu>
Subject: Re: anybody know good service for cracking md5?

Rainbowcrack-Online was doing precomp dictionary attacks in conjunct
with rainbowtables in 2k5.
The hype spike for RC tables was back in 2k4.

You're off by 5 years Christian.

-Travis

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 7:21 AM, McGhee, Eddie <Eddie.McGhee@....com> wrote:
> Are you serious? People have been using rainbow tables for years mate.. and
> they are rather widely used.. no need to replace useful with anything, the
> statement was plain wrong..

FD1D E574 6CAB 2FAF 2921  F22E B8B7 9D0D 99FF A73C
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=tbiehn&op=index&fingerprint=on
http://pastebin.com/f6fd606da