Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 06:41:32 +0000
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor@...merofgod.com>
To: "craig.wright@...ormation-Defense.com"
	<craig.wright@...ormation-Defense.com>, "Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu"
	<Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu>
Cc: 'full-disclosure' <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	"pen-test@...urityfocus.com" <pen-test@...urityfocus.com>,
	"security-basics@...urityfocus.com" <security-basics@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: SMS Banking

See my follow up email first.

Are you asserting that your entire basis for what "risk" is comprised of is the number of new vulnerabilities found in code?   Risk=code vulnerabilities?  Please tell me you know more about this industry than that.   Actually, DON'T tell me that.  I don't want to start to feel more sorry for you than I already do.

We don't need six months.  Pick whatever 100 you want.  Come up with your risk factor.  I'll deploy them, and they will be 100% vulnerable to immediate "exploitation" and I'll laugh at your "risk figures" all the way to the bank.    This is getting better by the minute.

Care to up your bet?  I'll wager 4:1 for you.  Let's make it my $100k to your $25k, even though you've already set the terms and the amount in writing previously.  I'm happy to amend this.