Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 05:45:51 -0500
From: "McGhee, Eddie" <Eddie.McGhee@....com>
To: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <Thor@...merofgod.com>, "'full-disclosure'"
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Cc: "craig.wright@...ormation-Defense.com"
	<craig.wright@...ormation-Defense.com>
Subject: Re: SMS Banking

Going by his resume he has some basic networking/it skills, no decent Cisco certs, cant code.. He may be able to do maths but everyone knows you cannot predict how a vuln is going to appear with some number crunching.. And with his skill set.. Secured over 1600 networks, no wonder financial institutes get pwned so much these days if people like this goon is working for them

I wouldn't waste any more time on this nub Thor, you have more than proved he is a douche.