Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 21:50:36 +0000
From: "Jonathan Barningham" <n3td4v@...h.ai>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Why

Hello.

I used to be online friends with a subject of an FBI investigation.

(Not saying who for my safety)

I suppose I could be of assistance in his arrest and prosecution,
however, they didn't approach me that way. They approached me years
after I changed my life, in a very heavy handed way. Steven Hatfill
like, but with local cops. (Clearly, I'm being ambiguous to protect
my anonymity)

Add a little ambiguity and locals with hitlists against me from my
younger years, That's all it takes. In truth it's not just MIB,
it's local police back where I used to live.

I'm not going to be arrested obviously, but the constant bullying,
harassment, surveillance, pretexts and entrapment attempts is mind-
numbing and painful. I'm not some bad guy. I feel so deeply hurt.

FBI? Stories in specific? A provocateur sent to paint me like a
cyberterrorist.

My life being vivisected like string cheese. My humble, peaceful
lifestyle being sensationalised and scrutinized by ignorant Jack
Baeur's and inept bureaucrats.

My friends are terrified, it's like they have a knife to their
throat -- that is the one's that stook up for me and got
threatened. The more gullible one's comply like the milgrim
experiment and give oscar winning performances. Never knew my
innocuous life could be spun to make me look like a mobster.

I just want to be left alone. I can't even make friends or
girlfriends because cops will just go to them and take them from
me. I am an amicable man and I can't be free without them
threatening the one's I love and turning htem against me. I feel so
hopeless

I'm unsure if they can even articulate a legal reason to justify
such harassment. But that's the power of a runaway fishing
expedition.

I wish I could just sue those bastards. @#$!

Appreciate your concern

P.S. Any of you whitehats have an idea what I can do here?