Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:46:15 +0100
From: the hacker <info@...-hacker.info>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: ACM.ORG data leak still there 4 days after
 announcing to CEO John White

Hello Benji

I did not crack/enumerate any passwords, use buffer overflow with
metasploit or whatever other tools...

I dont think that by just modifying one parameter of an url you already
break a law (or all people that have spelling problems when entering an
url would be in jail).

Also I have contacted ACM with my REAL name, address, phone number etc.
via email.

I've even called the CEO twice!

So they know my identity because I just wanted to let them know about
the problem on their website - but when they did not react for 4 days I
extracted some sample data (I could have got much more) from the site to
mail it to them. I've extracted enought to show them that its not just
10 addresses, but its far from everything.

So I wonder why I should be in trouble for wanting to help them?

Do you other guys on the list also think that this is already a crime?

By the way, I've sent the mail with the data 2 hours ago but no reaction.

Greetings

th