Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:22:52 +0100
From: Clement Gamé <clement@...i-nation.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Ubuntu Lucid Lynx is Big brother Ubuntu

I must admit that this is crap. I don't blame the ubuntu team  for
wanting to integegrate this kind of tools in the default base packages,
Since ubuntu is mainly designed for the masses. Nevertheless i will
remove them ( the ubuntu one client as well ) in my upcoming lucid lynx
fork ( www.shadowcircle.org )

The simplelogger will remain, though with an improved hacked theme that
makes it less crapy.