Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 03:02:57 +0000
From: "Henri Torgemane" <johndoetron@...h.ai>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, mis@...oo-inc.com
Subject: Re: Yahoo! UK and US Hiring Security and Risk
	management experts

Yes.

To clarify, this post was meant to be satirical. It was not written
by an employee at Yahoo. I apologize for mentioning age. (In the
United States, you're not allowed to mention age, creed, gender,
etc. in terms of hiring new guys)

However, I have a question for you Mark.

What is your opinion on Andrew Wallace and "n3td3v"? Would Yahoo!
consider vouching for him after all the high-value intel he's given
you?