Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 15:06:07 -0500
From: n3ptun3@...don.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Exclusive: FBI catches Michael Faulker,
 alleged conman who bilked telecoms out of ~15million USD.

N3PTUN3 SECURITY AND INTELLIGENCE GROUP

OVER 5000 STRONG. UNITED KINGDOM BORN & BRED.

Background:
http://bit.ly/5gFJ - Initial reddit post
http://bit.ly/R49V9 - comments
http://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/95tvu/voip_dude_replies_to_reddit_comments_and_emails/

FBI Dallas press release of apprehending Faulkner:
http://dallas.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel10/dl011510.htm

Faulkner, et al indictment:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24965917/USA-v-Faulkner-Et-Al-Indictment

Narrative:

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM - MARCH 07 2010 STARCOM
Michael Faulkner has prior drug convictions from the 90's. In 2009 he was raided
by the FBI for allegedly being involved in a huge scheme of fraud. Running the
gamut of shell companies, money shuffling, fake credit reports, all in hopes of
running up debt and using false representations to get DS1 (t1's) so he could
run his hosting company.

Faulker ran a website at uwwwb.com. From this site it appears as if Mike has a
penchant toward intellectual property theft. This deeply saddens n3ptun3 because

we believe that MPAA and RIAA are forces of good. They saved millions of lives.

(n3ptun3 has lobbied for corporal punishment for trolls and torrent downloaders)

He deleted his site after his raid, and replaced it with this (A "n3td3v"
employee named jdl@....hush posted it earlier on this list in October '09):

Michael Faulkner. Faulkner fakes death, criticizes informant who
narc'd on him. 2009-10-14. URL:http://uwwwb.com/. Accessed: 2009-10-
14.
(Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5kVy0YMCl)

Michael Faulkner. FBI Raid. . 2009-10-14.
URL:http://uwwwb.com/FBIRaid.html. Accessed: 2009-10-14.
(Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5kVy60fG6)

Michael Faulkner. FBI Raid update. . 2009-10-14.
URL:http://uwwwb.com/update.html. Accessed: 2009-10-14.
(Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5kVy8kEOb)

Michael Faulkner. FBI / Government rant. . 2009-10-14.
URL:http://uwwwb.com/rant.html. Accessed: 2009-10-14.
(Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5kVyAii7u

Oh, and Matthew Simpson, co-defendent and confederate.
Simpson, Matthew. 2010-03-07. URL:http://sites.google.com/site/mnsclec/index.
 Accessed: 2010-03-07. (Archived by WebCite®  at
http://www.webcitation.org/5o2rfyZaf)

These conmen are all about smoke and mirrors. "n3ptun3" can detect this. We have
been on AOL Chat and done the rounds before, reporting many disruptive people
to customer service. We have over 100 trillion dollars worth of information
sharing architecture shared with the a hidden nation-state in the ocean. New age

He submitted it to reddit, digg, and got news coverage. Wired usually shows a
scepticism to some government claims, and was a tad cynical in their tone
regarding Faulkner's original criminal complany (too lazy to link to article).

FBI and US Attorney's office noticed this comment and sadly repeated it despite
it obviously pen name of Faulkner, sp34k4!. He even used the same template
Faulkner used in another temp page on uwwwb, also faulkner has a penchant for
using false aliases, he's a con man. Also, most of all, no one but Faulkner
would refer to a witness as a "piece of shit informant" with such narcissistic
rage.

n3ptun3 behavioral analysis unit was on the scene, downloading data and
twittering the latest cybercrime updates to the information super highway.

Michael Blaine Faulkner,

You have been castrated, exposed, audited, arrested and subsequently
memorialized by "n3ptun3". Security and intelligence. n3ptun3 was founded in '89
by a young security auditor named Andrew Walberg. Since then, it has ballooned
into a corporation with connections to public and private sectors. With over 500
employees, n3ptun3 provides jobs in our diverse and growing market.

Contact this mail to get setup with "n3ptun3" 120-point security audits,
starting at $1200.

Faulker says:
There is no justice. There is no oversight. There is no control. The system is
completely fucked, and it cannot be fixed. Your only hope at survival in this
utterly fucked up world, is information. You must collect it, and you must
absorb it, to stay ahead of the mindless minions of the state. You cannot enjoy
your life, before you secure that life, otherwise you are building on a
foundation on folly: and you will surely fail, as I did.

n3ptun3 reponse:

We're not failing. We get our justice by seeing you locked up. However, we do
agree that intelligence "information" is critical.

Faulkner says:

Me personally, I honestly no longer care either. I’ve had all I can take of
government corruption, low-life attorneys, and the lies on top of lies.
I’m done. I don’t need the American dream. I can live without my expensive homes
 and cars, and working 18 hour days to pay for that lifestyle. I now live a much
 simpler life a very long way from the United States. I am happier, I am
healthier, and I really wish I had sense enough to leave long before this ever
happened. So a big thanks goes out to the FBI and Marcus (the drug-addled
ex-employee that started this mess with his bogus story)...THANK YOU, for
greatly improving my lifestyle.

n3ptun3 public response:

You're welcome. n3ptun3 is a shining star that will always live within you.
We are watching you. We are not some internet "hate" machine living his parents
basement. We are an internet hope machine with global reach.

signed,

"n3ptun3" group.

Content of type "text/html" skipped