Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 02:35:15 +0000
From: "james o' hare" <jamesohare69@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Exclusive: FBI catches Michael Faulker,
	alleged 	conman who bilked telecoms out of ~15million USD.

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 7:34 PM, Son of Ram <sonofram@....com> wrote:
> Contact sonofram@....com to get setup with "n3td3v" 120-point security
> audits,
> starting at $1200.
>
> signed,
>
> "n3td3v" group.

Still pretending to be something to do with n3td3v?

How unfortunate that just because you sign someone elses name on
something doesn't make it so.

It just means you can be reported for impersonating me and hopefully
they lock you up, especially since your impersonation, or identity
theft or fraud is asking for $1200 you have for sure broken the law.

"A fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to
damage another individual."

"Identity theft is a term used that is to refer to fraud that involves
someone pretending to be someone else in order to steal money or get
other benefits."

And this isn't a one off, we've all been watching you for over a year
now signing your emails with my name.

This is a serious list and I'm a serious person and you've been reported.

Plus, I know people from SOCA to fast track my complaint along the
process queue.

How very unfortunate for you.

You don't know who I am, what I'm connected with or what n3td3v is but
you chose to take the risk anyway.

As soon as you brought money into the equation your impersonation
becomes identity theft and fraud, no longer a laughing matter.

You stepped yourself right over the line of acceptability.

Andrew