Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 22:33:43 +0530
From: information security <informationhacker08@...il.com>
To: Rohit Patnaik <quanticle@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Mozilla Firefox 3.6 plenitude String
	Crash(0day) Exploit

 The testcase crashes in Mozilla because
The reason for this is that  the  are stack exhaustion crashes and are not
exploitable. Stack exhaustion occurs when there is no more room on the
program stack to push any more data. This is not a stack-based buffer
overflow. but it is definitely a bug

Asheesh
<http://blogs.technet.com/srd/archive/2009/01/28/stack-overflow-stack-exhaustion-not-the-same-as-stack-buffer-overflow.aspx>

Content of type "text/html" skipped