Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 23:19:40 -0800
From: BMF <badmotherfsckr@...il.com>
To: Simon Garfinkle <lolwebtwo@...h.ai>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Going "underground", living out of backpack,
	etc?

I could use a blow. Simon, you are welcome to use my couch.

On second thought, nevermind. The sort of douche who would ask for
lifestyle advice on an alleged "security" mailing list which consists
almost entirely of trolls and computer illiterates probably couldn't
use my couch without hurting himself. Besides, I'd just bruise your
palate.