Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:02:00 +0100
From: "Jan G.B." <ro0ot.w00t@...glemail.com>
To: "james o' hare" <jamesohare69@...glemail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: SecurityFocus to partially shut down

2010/3/18 james o' hare <jamesohare69@...glemail.com>:
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:09 PM, David Alanis <canito@...an.us> wrote:
>> So zero day exploits are being posted on Twitt?
>>
>> SDA
>
> Yes, that's why I said:
>
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 8:35 PM,
>> We need a proper unbiased unmoderated comprehensive
>> directory of security researcher accounts.
>
> Andrew

I don't think that you have the right approach.
When some kid posts a 0day on twitter, you can always send the
information to FD.

I second the request by David Alanis: Where are the tweets? Give us
some links to relevant tweets. (Tweets of security related stuff
*only* released on twitter.)

One more thought: As you know most of the projects have a bug tracker.
Information of these sources isn't mirrored anywhere. That's how it
always has been. Where's the difference now - why would we need a
directory of "whatever"?

Jan