Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:30:34 +0000
From: Benji <me@...ji.com>
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: WINDOWS KERNEL SOURCE LEAK GET IT NOW B4
	INEVITABLE TAKEDOWN

>>Think back a year or two to your time in elementary school.

4 actually, but y'know, I'll let that slide.

>>Did you get the feeling that if thenon-teacher grown-ups weren't there,
the floors wouldn't get cleaned, lunch
wouldn't happen, none of the paperwork in the office would happen, and in
general things wouldn't work well?

I was a hall monitor, I was pretty good at it aswell. One time, I saw this
guy coming and I was all like "WOWA DUDE, WTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" and
he ran. I was pretty slick, I even rolled up pieces of paper and pretended
to smoke. I was like the bounty hunter of the halls. Do you have hall
monitors at 'college' (is that the correct spelling?)? If you do, email me,
I'm currently looking for a job where I can get lots of power.

One time I was called a 'little hitler', obviously I didnt let it go to my
head, but I am quite proud of that moment.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 8:26 PM, <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu> wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 19:27:35 -0000, Benji said:
> > This seems absurd. Why would any organisation holding 18-27~ year olds
> need
> > staff?!
>
> If you have to ask, the answer won't make any sense to you. But what the
> heck...
>
> Think back a year or two to your time in elementary school.  Did you get
> the
> sense that there were students there, and teachers, and a lot of grown-ups
> who
> worked there that weren't teachers?  Did you get the feeling that if the
> non-teacher grown-ups weren't there, the floors wouldn't get cleaned, lunch
> wouldn't happen, none of the paperwork in the office would happen, and in
> general things wouldn't work well?  Well, those non-teacher grown-ups were
> "staff".
>
> And a college or university needs them for the same reasons your elementary
> school did.

Content of type "text/html" skipped