Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:03:53 +0000
From: Benji <me@...ji.com>
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: WINDOWS KERNEL SOURCE LEAK GET IT NOW B4
	INEVITABLE TAKEDOWN

>>first time you went into a situation where you might get shot at

I know it's America and all, but is it customary to shoot at students
(innocent)?. I cant imagine myself being shot at, for sir, I am just a
humble teenager who wishes to play frisbee.

It sounds like you need to become more accustommed with the youth of today,
sounds like your cooking job (or w/e it is that "staff" do at a college) is
restricting your social adventures. May I recommend some Dizzee Rascal,
maybe a bit of Tinie Tempah (want a ticket to see him live in April?) and
Wiley?

It is a strong belief of mine that if the catering crew are more laid back,
can integrate with the homies and roll with the crew, they are more likely
to not get shot. I have lots of evidence to prove this, along with this
statistic: 3 in every 10 cafeteria shootings at American Elementary Schools
is due to overcooked pasta. Might want to bear that in mind.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:55 PM, <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu> wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:30:34 -0000, Benji said:
> > to smoke. I was like the bounty hunter of the halls. Do you have hall
> > monitors at 'college' (is that the correct spelling?)? If you do, email
> me,
> > I'm currently looking for a job where I can get lots of power.
>
> We call them "police". You probably wouldn't like it - you'd probably be
> too busy crapping your pants the first time you went into a situation
> where you might get shot at (which does happen - William Morva managed to
> kill 2 LEOs, and bullets were still flying when cops went into Norris
> Hall).

Content of type "text/html" skipped