Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:10:57 +1100
From: julian steward <julian.steward09@...il.com>
To: PsychoBilly <zpamh0l3@...il.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk >> fdisclo"
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: The feeling of being followed is horrible.
	Need freedom from survellience. Please god help.

I think n3td3v is actually equal to mustlive.
They all talk about shit, and are pointless, whatever the level they pretend
to be.
At the end it sounds like an everyday normal bitch :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmG4X9PGOXs

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:51 PM, PsychoBilly <zpamh0l3@...il.com> wrote:

>  Would recommand you go for a film
> As imaginary is the best place to hide
> Then Die() in flames.
> (Btw using rocketmail in 2010 is sooo retro-zukunft! )
>
> ************************  Cluster #[[   Andrew Walberg   ]] possibly
> emitted, @Time [[   21/03/2010 18:38   ]] The Following #String
> **********************
>
>  I need more control of my life. I don't know why I got people following
> me and pointing out my car in my parking lot, but they are planning some
> plot. I don't know what they're thinking but they're probably building up
> more conspiracy theories about me.
>
> Perhaps its because of posts I made on here that made them curious. It's
> only a matter of time until it intensifies.
>
> I can't take this. I already had this happen to me in the last city I lived
> in. They took all this ambigious garbage and soon as you know I have friends
> asking if I do drugs, going into my medicine cabinets, asking if I'm a
> hacker. etc.
>
> I can't live a life like this guys.
>
> I just need to feel more anonymous. Not necessarily underground, but I need
> to be able to live free without survellience.
>
> Does living in the big city give you more anonymity?
>
> Someone please god help.
>
> I need ideas. I'm not a criminal. I've done nothing wrong. Give me tips.

> No i'm not, archlohr!
>
> Sie sind Spam leid? Yahoo! Mail verfügt über einen herausragenden Schutz
> gegen Massenmails.
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Content of type "text/html" skipped