Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:17:20 +0100
From: Lupus Yonderboy <squee.uk@...glemail.com>
To: T Biehn <tbiehn@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Security system

Fucking love it....

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 3:30 PM, T Biehn <tbiehn@...il.com> wrote:
> Buy a prepaid cell, rig your comp & phone up to a battery backup.
> Breakout board on your Serial port, or from a USB-DB9 RS232 adapter.
>
> Have the text messaged banged out on the prepaid, rig wires from the
> breakout board to the cell phone, rig wires from your security sensors
> into your breakout board. App to listen on com port send a nice high
> signal to the pin connecting to your send key.
>
> Done.
>
> Like, 50$ for the phone incld. minutes.
> Like less than 20$ for a breakout board.
>
> Also, rig the ringer up to an input on the breakout board and you can
> call your phone to clear your FDE keys from RAM and kill your machine
> if you think the man is paying a visit once you get a text :)
>
> Some adversaries will cut net, hardline, sometimes power.
>
> Attacks: GSM jammers, which everyone has.
>
> -Travis
>
> On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Oscar Bacelar <oscarbm@...il.com> wrote:
>> Try arduino + internet.
>>
>> 2010/3/27 <james@...thwaysecurity.com>
>>>
>>> Any one got any ides how I would program a system to call me from a
>>> voip network to alert me of a home security breach.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

> --
> FD1D E574 6CAB 2FAF 2921  F22E B8B7 9D0D 99FF A73C
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=tbiehn&op=index&fingerprint=on
> http://pastebin.com/f6fd606da

A man goes to the doctor. Says he's depressed. He says life seems
harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where
what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. The doctor says "The treatment
is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see
him, that should pick you up." The man bursts into tears. He says "But
doctor... I am Pagliacci."