Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:49:58 +0200
From: "Jan G.B." <ro0ot.w00t@...glemail.com>
To: MustLive <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Vulnerabilities in phpCOIN

2010/4/9 MustLive <mustlive@...security.com.ua>:
> Hello Full-Disclosure!

Quoting the list charter: "Gratuitous advertisement, product
placement, or self-promotion is forbidden."

And where's the point in reporting several projects that use a -say-
library which has a reported problem? (I mean, you've send quite the
same mail with a different software to bugtraq, today.)

The whole point of your "advisories" is self promotion and promotion
of your website.