Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:04:51 +0300
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: "julian steward" <julian.steward09@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Vulnerabilities in WordPress

Hello Julian!

Thanks for your attention to my advisories which I posted to
Full-Disclosure. It's looks like you lay them to heart too much :-).

But because your other two letters were too lame and you demonstrated not
serious behavior, I have put your e-mail into blacklist. I did it just after
receiving your three letters. So don't waste your time writing me anymore.

I hope this will help you to use your time for good purposes. If you don't
like any of my advisories to Full-Disclosure mailing list, then just ignore
it. My advisories are designed for those who is interested in them.

So use your time wisely, as I mentioned to the list before, when I banned
previous not serious one. This suggestion concerns every reader of all
security mailing lists.

> Wow, this sound serious...

Yes, because it's serious. As Brute Force vulnerability in function of
protecting pages/posts by a password, as Brute Force vulnerability at login
page. And taking into account all user enumeration vulnerabilities in
WordPress found by me and other security researches, and taking into account
Weak Password vulnerability in WordPress (http://websecurity.com.ua/2044/),
which I disclosed in 2008, the last hole becomes even more serious.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site
http://websecurity.com.ua