Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:29:25 +0300
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Fixing vulnerabilities in captcha-scripts
	mentioned in my last advisories

Hello Full-Disclosure!

Last Friday (16.04.2010) I wrote a letter to Bugtraq, when I was answering
to letter of reader of the list, with my recommendations of fixing
vulnerabilities in captcha-scripts mentioned in my last advisories. Which is
related as to CB Captcha, as to all web applications which include
CaptchaSecurityImages.php.

Because my letter was still not published at Bugtraq, I decided to send it
to Full-Disclosure mailing list, in case if it'll be useful for readers of
the list (which is interested in fixing such holes in their captchas). The
letter is provided bellow.

P.S.

When I'll find time, I'll answer at letters of those readers of the list who
wrote me recently regarding vulnerabilities in CaptchaSecurityImages.php (so
don't worry about that).

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site