Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:07:22 +0100
From: Major Malfunction <majormal@...ate-radio.org>
To: dc4420 <dc4420@...420.org>, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: London DEFCON April meet - DC4420 - Wed 28th
	April 2010

Aaaaaargh! It's INFOSEC next week!!!!

If you are:

   a. Attending INFOSEC

   b. In London anyway

   c. Able to fly through volcanic ash

   d. From another DEFCON group

   e. Bored

   f. Interested

   g. Interesting

   h. Any of the above

Then come and join us for April's 'Social' DC4420, which is timed
especially to coincide with INFOSEC so we can get all you out-of-towners
away from Olympia and get you very, very drunk, British stylee...

Having said that, thanks to our friends over in (or under) Iceland, it
may be that this normally rammed event is slightly less well turned out
than usual, so we've pencilled in a short but *very* exciting talk...

We're going to lay the room out for 'standing room only', so get there
early to guarantee your squatting rights...

***

   "Exposing Interesting, 'Hidden' & Dark Social Network Relationships
with Maltego " by @l0sthighway & @TheSuggmeister

This talk highlights how you can extend the powerful data visualisation
tool, Maltego, to data mine virtually anything with an API or that you
can 'screen scrape'. We will focus specifically on Facebook and Twitter,
demonstrating how you can access users data and map social relationships
using both Facebook API and Twitter API's and the Facebook Query
Language (FQL).

***

venue:

    Upstairs at The Black Horse, 6 Rathbone Place, W1T 1HH
    http://tinyurl.com/dc4420-venue

nearest stations:

   Tottenham Court Road London Underground station (150m) - zone 1
   Goodge Street London Underground station (440m) - zone 1
   Oxford Circus London Underground station (630m) - zone 1
   Leicester Square London Underground station (680m) - zone 1
   Covent Garden London Underground station (750m) - zone 1

kickoff:

    Wed 28th April 2010
    room ours from 18:00, talk starts at 19:30
    kitchen closes at 21:30
    last orders 23:00

see you all there!

   http://dc4420.org

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...